Our client, an acclaimed and reputable Law Firm, is looking to recruit a Residential Property Solicitor or Legal Executive on a full-time, permanent basis. Based in Newton Abbot, your duties will be focused around providing a personalised conveyancing service to a wide and varied client base. You will be an experienced Residential Property Solicitor or Legal Executive looking to progress and develop further in your career.
The firm is incredibly people focused and believes in creating a culture with an effective blend between expectation and support. There is real attention paid to training and development, so you can expect ample opportunity for personal development.
- Dealing with a varied caseload of Residential Property matters.
- Assisting the team with an already established caseload and eventually managing your own caseload.
- Undertaking marketing and business development work which will help to promote the firm, the department and yourself.
- A Residential Property Solicitor or Legal Executive with sound prior experience.
- A motivated individual with a strong attention to detail and a positive approach to work.
- Impeccable IT skills and the ability to engage with a multitude of software programmes.
- Excellent communication skills with a capacity to build and maintain long-lasting relationships with clients.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Maternity and paternity pay
- Flexible working schedule
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas.