Cathedral Appointments is looking to recruit a Residential Property Lawyer to join a well-established law firm in Exeter. The successful candidate will be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with some exposure to Residential Property work. Our client will consider candidates from NQ level through to Associate/Senior Associate. Although you will be based in the firm’s Exeter office, there is also the potential for hybrid working.
What will you be doing as a Residential Property Lawyer?
- You will work as part of a large team of qualified Lawyers and support staff, dealing with a wide range of residential property transactions on behalf of both private clients and lending institutions.
- You will actively contribute to the firm’s business development strategy through attending networking events and engaging in development activities.
Skills/Qualifications of a Residential Property Lawyer:
- You will be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with a strong desire to progress your career within Residential Property- our client will consider any level of candidate ranging from NQ level to Associate or Senior Associate level.
- You will have prior experience working on a range of Residential Property transactions, and you will be eager to develop your skills and knowledge further.
- You will have an ability to build and maintain long-lasting client relationships.
- You will be self-motivated and driven, with an eagerness to increase your knowledge of the residential property sector.
- Opportunities for training and progression
- Hybrid working pattern (flexible 60:40)
- Free parking
- Private Medical Insurance
- Free Legal Services
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas