Cathedral Appointments is looking to recruit a Paralegal to join the Residential Conveyancing team of a well-established law firm based in Cullompton. The role would be suited to a recent graduate or someone who has already had previous experience working in a legal practice who is eager to qualify as a Legal Executive or as a Solicitor.
What will you be doing as a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal?
- Working alongside Qualified Residential Property Solicitors.
- Working within areas of Residential Property Law including advising clients on the buying and selling of properties, the transferring of equity, shared ownership and re-mortgages.
- Eventually, you will be taking on and managing your own caseload.
Skills/Qualifications of a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal:
- You may be a recent graduate or somebody who is already working in a legal practice with an aim to ultimately qualify as a Legal Executive or as a Solicitor.
- You should have impeccable IT skills.
- You should be highly organised with strong attention to detail and accuracy when working under pressure to meet challenging deadlines.
- You will need strong communication and client facing skills which allow you to establish and maintain long lasting relationships with clients.
The Benefits :
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Opportunities for progression
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas.