Our client, a well-established, reputable Law firm is looking to recruit a Residential Conveyancer to join their team based in Exeter. The role is centered around assisting clients in both the selling and purchasing of residential property. You should be an experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer with a minimum of 2 years PQE to your name.
What will you be doing as a Residential Conveyancer?
- Running your own varied caseload of Residential Conveyancing matters, from start to completion with minimal supervision.
- Engaging with tasks such as handling re-mortgages, transfers of equity, shared-ownership transactions, first registrations and adverse possession cases.
- Undertaking marketing and business development where possible in order to promote the firm, the department and yourself as a specialist in the local market.
Skills/Qualifications of a Residential Conveyancer:
- You will be a qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer with a minimum of 2 years’ PQE gained specifically within Residential Conveyancing.
- You have the confidence to manage your own caseload of matters.
- You will be organised, proactive and client focused.
- You will have impeccable IT skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Ample opportunities for career progression and development
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas