Cathedral Appointments has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join a very forward thinking law firm based in their Chard office. Our client is extremely busy and they are looking to recruit an experienced Solicitor, Legal Executive, Licensed Conveyancer or Paralegal to assist the Residential Conveyancing team in Chard. This role can be a mix of office and home working.
- Assisting the Residential Conveyancing team with their busy caseload
- Running your own files of Residential Conveyancing matters from start to completion
- You will be an experienced Residential Conveyancer
- You will either be a qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive, Licensed Conveyancer or Paralegal
- You will be motivated, enthusiastic and confident
- You will be happy to assist the relevant fee earners with their own caseloads and run your own matters as required
- You will have excellent IT skills
If you are looking for a new challenge and you would like to join a flexible and friendly law firm in their Chard office, please get in touch with Sophia Damshenas today.
Closing Date: Please note that we will accept applications up to the closing date, however all suitable candidates will be submitted as soon as received, and the client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!