Cathedral Appointments is looking to recruit an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join a well-established law firm in Plymouth. The successful candidate will be a qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Residential Conveyancer with a minimum of 2 years’ PQE. This role would be office-based. Both full-time and part-time candidates will be considered.
What will you be doing as a Residential Conveyancer?
- You will manage your own varied caseload of Residential Conveyancing matters, but you will also work closely with other fee earners in the team
Skills/Qualifications of a Residential Conveyancer:
- You will be a qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Residential Conveyancer with a minimum of 2 years’ PQE
- Prior experience of dealing with Residential Conveyancing matters and experience of handling a busy caseload
- Excellent, concise and effective written and verbal communication skills together with great attention to detail, including the capability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Strong IT skills
- Friendly working environment
- Free parking either onsite or nearby
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays plus additional leave over Christmas period
- Discretionary bonuses
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas.