£22k - 30k DOE • Excellent Commission Scheme • Hybrid Working
If you’re an experienced Recruitment Professional looking for a new challenge, this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
Recruitment Consultant - Cathedral Appointments is growing!
Applications are invited from experienced Recruiters, Internal Recruiters, Talent Acquisition Specialists, Sales and HR professionals.
Recruitment Consultant Responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Sourcing and placing talent into jobs that match their career aspirations
- Marketing – Optimising social media presence to ensure that the organisation is always appearing at the front of mind for hiring managers and job seekers.
What are we looking for?
- Recruitment experience – agency or in-house
- Ambition - You will be determined to grow and develop your career and to contribute to the overall success of the business.
- Versatility - Your flexibility to work well either within a team or on your own initiative is crucial.
- Success – Helping people will be something that drives you forward every single day, and you will be motivated and determined to make a difference
What’s in it for you?
- A highly competitive basic salary of between £22,000 and £30,000. PLUS a brilliant commission structure
- Additional bonuses and incentives
- 25+ days annual leave
- NHS Top Up Cash Plan
- Flexibility – We have a hybrid approach with a mix of WFH and Office
Recruitment Consultant: Joanne Caine