Cathedral Appointments is looking to recruit a Real Estate Solicitor to join a forward-thinking, progressive Law firm on a full-time, permanent basis in Exeter. You will join an experienced Real Estate team who deal with a wide range of areas such as investment and development, retail, residential and mixed use real estate. You should either be an NQ Solicitor or a Solicitor with up to 2 years PQE advising in real estate matters.
What will you be doing as a Real Estate Solicitor?
- Managing your own caseload of Real Estate matters including investment acquisitions, disposal and asset management work, private residential and commercial development, estate regeneration and joint venture projects.
- Advising clients on management agreements, grant agreements and other forms of commercial contracts.
- Forming and maintaining effective client relationships.
- Participating in firm-wide training sessions.
Skills/Qualifications for a Real Estate Solicitor:
- You should either be an NQ Solicitor or a Solicitor with up to 2 years PQE gained within the Real Estate sector.
- You should have an impeccable academic record.
- An ability to manage files under supervision.
- You should have a strong client focus and an ability to meet requirements with ease
Benefits for this Real Estate Solicitor Role:
- Exceptional NQ-2-year PQE starting salary
- Flexible hybrid working
- Access to a twice-yearly bonus scheme
- The opportunity to buy/sell holiday
- Access to a life assurance scheme
- The opportunity to enrol on a cycle2work scheme
- Collaborative working as opposed to individual targets
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas.