Cathedral Appointments is looking to recruit a Real Estate Solicitor to join a well-respected, distinguished Law firm as a Senior Associate on a full-time, permanent basis in Exeter. You will be joining an experienced Real Estate team with great expertise who work across a wide range of areas. You should be a Qualified Solicitor with at least 6 years PQE gained within the Real Estate sector.
What will you be doing as a Real Estate Solicitor?
- Engaging in acquisitions of development sites and mixed-use schemes for private sector developers and housing providers.
- Providing assistance on land acquisitions and disposals.
- Negotiating sales or acquisitions by RPs and social housing providers.
- Engaging in client and business development activities.
Skills/Qualifications for a Real Estate Solicitor:
- You should be a Qualified Solicitor with at least 6 years PQE gained within the Real Estate sector.
- A solid academic record.
- A natural aptitude for business development.
- Demonstrable evidence of taking on responsibility and managing matters independently.
Benefits for this Real Estate Solicitor:
- Highly competitive salary with access to a twice-yearly bonus
- Flexible, hybrid working
- The opportunity to buy/sell holiday
- Access to a life assurance scheme
- The opportunity to enrol on a cycle2work scheme
- Plus lots more benefits…
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas.