Cathedral Appointments is looking to recruit a Property Litigation Solicitor on a full-time, permanent basis. Based in a beautiful Exeter location, you will be managing your own varied caseload of Private Client matters and advising a wide range of clients. You should be an Associate Solicitor with 3-5 years PQE to your name, ideally obtained from within the Property Litigation sector.
What will you be doing as a Property Litigation Solicitor?
- Providing advice to a mixed client base from both the public and private sector on a broad range of real estate disputes.
- Acting for both landlords and leaseholders assisting with statutory lease extension and enfranchisement claims.
- Drafting court proceedings and witness statements as well as assisting with the preparation of trial bundles.
- Helping to prepare cases for hearing at the First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber).
- Establishing and maintaining effective client relationships.
Skills/Qualifications of Property Litigation Solicitor:
- You should be an Associate Solicitor with 3-5 years PQE to your name, ideally gained within property litigation, and particularly leasehold management.
- An excellent academic record.
- Demonstrable ability to take responsibility and manage files independently.
- A commitment to consistently deliver impeccable client service.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Introductory Bonus
- Shared Parental Leave.
- Access to a group personal pension.
- Health Screening.
- The option to buy/sell holiday.
- Life assurance buy/sell opportunities.
- Access to a cycle2work scheme.
- Access to Dental Insurance
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas.