Cathedral Appointments is looking for an experienced Property Lawyer to join a well-established, reputable law firm in Kingsbridge. The successful candidate will have a mixed Commercial Property and Residential Property background and will have a minimum of 2 years PQE. This role will be office based.
What will you be doing as a Property Lawyer?
- You will assist on and run your own caseload of varied Commercial Property and Residential Property matters on both locally and nationally
- You will be involved in the marketing of both the firm and your department
- You will also undertake business development activities, as required
Skills/Qualifications of a Property Lawyer?
- You will be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with a minimum of 2 years PQE gained within both Commercial Property and Residential Property
- You will be enthusiastic, confident and able to run a caseload with some supervision
- You will be happy to be involved in both marketing and business development
- Opportunity to join a growing practice in a beautiful location
- Competitive Salary
- Career Progression
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas