COMPETITIVE SALARY | GENEROUS COMPANY BENEFITS
Product Manager opportunity to join a highly successful manufacturer of FMCG products. This role reports to the European Marketing Manager. As Product Manager, you will be responsible for developing new and building on existing opportunities within the defined customer base. Using creative developments to deliver profitable income streams to the business. Building strong relationships and customer confidence with customers and internal teams.
Product Manager Responsibilities include: -
- Pro-actively Identify new business opportunities within the existing product portfolio and new areas to expand into.
- Keep up to date with market developments, new launches and customer development strategies, seeking new opportunities for business growth
- Build a strong collaborative working relationship with the China sourcing office, giving direction on new packaging requirements and samples for customer presentations
- Work with the Account Manager and Senior Commercial& Business Development Director on Budgeting, Forecasts and Tracking.
- Identify cost-saving opportunities, working closely with other departments in the business to realise benefits and drive margin improvement/additional sales
Product Manager Requirements include: -
- Creative and Passionate – Ability to translate trends into product opportunities to meet our customer’s needs
- Commercial understanding to be able to grow and develop business & profit
- Excellent communication skills - Ability to build strong relationships with customers and internal teams
- Excellent project management skills to ensure products are launched on time
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility in work and travel
Benefits for the Product Manager:
The company like its team to feel rewarded for a job well done. As well as a competitive salary they offer
- Generous holiday allowance plus bank holidays
- Employee Healthcare cash plan
- On-site staff shop
- Free car parking on site
- Upgraded staff canteen and welfare facilities catered at our Wellington site by award-winning catering service
- Generous colleague pension scheme
- Company sick pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Technology purchase scheme
- Discounted cinema tickets
- Discounted high street and online retailer scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- And there's more!
if you currently work in a creative environment in product development or brand marketing role and are looking for a new opportunity, this could be the role for you - apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Dani Osborne