Cathedral Appointments is looking to recruit a Probate Solicitor to join our client’s Exeter office. This is a part-time, permanent role. The successful candidate will be a qualified Solicitor with extensive Probate experience and will be looking to join a firm as an Associate or even as a salaried Partner.
What will you be doing as a Probate Solicitor?
- Managing a full caseload of Probate matters- Wills, Probate, Estate Administration, LPAs etc
- Meeting with clients to take instructions
- Ensuring compliance, regulatory, quality standards and responsibilities are fully met.
- Undertaking Professional Development activities as and when needed.
Skills/Qualifications of a Probate Solicitor:
- You will be a qualified Solicitor with extensive experience gained within Private Client/Probate matters
- You should possess a relevant professional qualification such as a STEP qualification.
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills which enable you to communicate effectively with clients, colleagues and third parties.
- An ability to analyse and comprehend large quantities of information is essential for this role.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days per year + Bank holidays
- Additional leave between Christmas and New Year.
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas