Our client, a highly successful international law firm, is looking for an experienced Private Wealth Solicitor to join their friendly and ambitious Exeter team on a full-time, permanent basis. Your main role will be to advise clients, assist with estate and asset protection planning and provide support with marketing activities, training/development of junior staff and estate administration. The successful candidate will be a qualified solicitor with 3 – 6 years PQE in Private Client work and have previous experience of Wealth Management.
- Estate and asset protection planning
- Drafting wills including tax efficient wills and those incorporating trusts
- Creation of onshore trusts including drafting and advising
- Probate planning and Estate Administration
- Powers of attorney
- Court of Protection matters
- Pro-active participation in marketing initiatives
- Training and development of junior legal staff
- Qualified Solicitor with 3- 6 years PQE in Private Client work and demonstrable experience
- Excellent technical skills and innovative approach to their application
- Strong client focus and the ability to deliver exceptional client service
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Commercial awareness and excellent financial management
- Flexibility, commitment and a willingness to learn
- A strong team player with an ability to work collaboratively with colleagues at all levels
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Solid academic record
- Client management experience
- STEP member or willingness to complete STEP
If you are a Qualified solicitor with 3 – 6 years PQE within Private Client work and have the relevant skills, then please get in touch with Sophia Damshenas today. On offer is a market leading salary with regular salary reviews, outstanding benefits and hybrid working.
Closing Date: Please note that we will accept applications up to the closing date, however all suitable candidates will be submitted as soon as received, and the client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!
Please note that due to the volume of applications that we deal with, if you haven’t received a response within 3 days of your application, then unfortunately on this occasion you won’t have been successful.