Cathedral Appointments is on the lookout for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join the Private Client team of a progressive, cutting-edge Law Firm based in Exeter. You will be taking on a varied and stimulating client caseload of Private Client matters. You should be a qualified Private Client lawyer with a minimum of 8 to 10 years PQE to your name and ideally a STEP qualification. The successful candidate will have some management experience and will be comfortable supervising a team.
What will you be doing as a Private Client Solicitor?
- Managing your own caseload of Private Client matters including lifetime planning and succession planning.
- Managing a team
- Nurturing existing relationships with other Legal teams to assist them with their work.
- Undertaking administrative duties such as assisting with general team management and Lexcel compliance.
- Contributing to business development activities.
Skills/Qualifications of a Private Client Solicitor:
- You should be a qualified Private Client Solicitor with a minimum of 8 to 10 years PQE gained within the Private Client sector.
- Ideally, you will also have a STEP qualification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Impeccable business development skills.
- IT literate and able to use a case management system.
- 25 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Access to a life assurance scheme
- Access to a private medical insurance scheme
- Access to an employee ownership profit share scheme
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas