Cathedral Appointments is looking to recruit an experienced Private Client Lawyer to join the Exeter office of a local, friendly law firm. This vacancy has arisen due to the continuing volume of high-quality work being taken on by the department. The successful candidate will deal with a mix of clients, to include farmers and landowners.
What will you be doing as a Private Client Lawyer?
- Dealing with a varied caseload of Private Client work including preparing Wills, administering estates and Trusts and Powers of Attorney.
- You will be responsible for the training and mentoring of the more junior members in the department.
- You will be expected to attend networking events in order to raise the profile of the firm, the department and yourself.
- You will regularly undertake business development activities.
Skills/Qualifications of a Private Client Lawyer:
- You will be a qualified Legal Executive or Solicitor, with at least 5 years’ PQE gained within a reputable Private Client department.
- You will be able to meet deadlines and prioritise effectively.
- You will have excellent communication skills.
- You will have a flexible approach and the capability to work well and flourish within a team environment.
- You will have a full driving licence and access to a car.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package.
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas.