Cathedral Appointments has a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Private Client Lawyer to join a growing, prestigious law firm in their Newton Abbot office. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ PQE and will have already gained at least 2 years’ of Private Client experience within private practice. This role would suit someone who is looking to build a long-term career with one of the largest law firms in the South West.
- You will run a varied caseload of Private Client matters
- Matters include Wills, Probate and Power of Attorney
- You will be involved with networking, and you will undertake business development opportunities in order to promote yourself, your department and the firm
- You will achieve billing, time and fee earning targets
- You will be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with a minimum of 2 years’ PQE
- Your experience will be within Private Client
- You will be ambitious and motivated with strong knowledge of Private Client matters
- You will be a professional, organised, competent, enthusiastic team player
- ACTAPS and/or STEP membership welcomed but not essential
- You will be happy to undertake networking and business development opportunities as required
- You will have a full driving licence and access to a car as travel will be required on occasion
If you are an experienced Private Client Lawyer and you are looking for the next step in your career with a firm based in Newton Abbot, please get in touch with Sophia Damshenas today. On offer is a competitive salary, good benefits and the opportunity to progress your career with a highly reputable law firm.
Closing Date: Please note that we will accept applications up to the closing date, however all suitable candidates will be submitted as soon as received, and the client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!