Cathedral Appointments is looking to recruit a Private Client Lawyer to join a contemporary, progressive Law firm on a full-time, permanent basis. Based in a beautiful location in Axminster, you will be responsible for managing your own caseload and dealing with a large variety of different Private Client matters. You should be a Legal Executive or a Solicitor, with a large majority, if not all of your experience gained within the Private Client sector.
What will you be doing as a Private Client Lawyer?
- Looking after your own caseload of Private Client varied matters.
- Dealing with matters including Wills, Probate, Power of Attorney, Trusts and Tax advice.
- Engaging in networking activities and undertaking business development opportunities in order to promote yourself, your department and the firm.
- Looking to achieve billing, time and fee earning targets.
- Consistently maintaining the firm’s high reputation.
Skills/Qualifications of a Private Client Lawyer:
- You should be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive ideally with prior experience gained within the Private Client sector.
- An ambitious and motivated individual with sound knowledge of Private Client matters.
- Somebody who is cooperative by nature, who can work diligently in a team environment.
- A willingness to undertake networking and business development opportunities as and when required.
- A full, clean UK Driving licence and access to a car.
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- Opportunities for training and progression
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas.