Cathedral Appointments is looking to recruit a Private Client Fee Earner with a minimum of 2 years PQE to join a cutting-edge, progressive Law firm on a full-time, permanent basis. Based in a beautiful location in Seaton, you will be responsible for overseeing your own caseload and dealing with various Private Client matters. You should be a qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 2 years PQE to your name, which should ideally have been gained within the Private Client sector.
What will you be doing?
- Looking after your own caseload of Private Client varied matters.
- Dealing with matters including Wills, Probate and Power of Attorney.
- Engaging in networking activities and undertaking business development opportunities in order to promote yourself, your department and the firm.
- Looking to achieve billing, time and fee earning targets.
- Maintaining the firm’s high reputation.
- You should be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with a minimum of 2 years PQE to your name, ideally gained within the Private Client sector.
- An ambitious and motivated individual with sound knowledge of Private Client matters.
- Somebody who is cooperative by nature, who can work diligently in a team environment.
- Membership of ACTAPS and/or STEP would be welcomed but is not essential.
- A willingness to undertake networking and business development opportunities as and when required.
- A full, clean UK Driving licence and access to a car.
- Competitve Salary
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Opportunities for training and development
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas.