Cathedral Appointments has an exceptional opportunity for a Planning Solicitor to join our client’s firm in either Exeter, Plymouth or Bristol. The successful candidate will be a qualified Solicitor with between 1-5 years PQE.
What will you be doing as a Planning Solicitor?
- You will assist other fee earners in the Planning team and you will also run your own varied caseload of Planning matters to include the full remit of planning matters, from planning obligations, highways and infrastructure, community infrastructure levy, lawful development certificates and supporting other teams in the firm on property acquisitions and disposals, to contentious planning matters such as enforcement, compulsory purchase, judicial reviews, statutory challenges and appeals
- You will undertake both marketing and business development in order to promote yourself, your department and the firm
Skills/Qualifications of a Planning Solicitor?
- You will be a qualified Solicitor with between 1-5 years PQE gained within Planning
- You will be happy to assist on other fee earner’s caseloads and you will also be able to run your own caseload under supervision
- You will have excellent client care skills and be a strong communicator
- You will have good commercial judgement
- You will be happy to be involved in both marketing and business development
- 27 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays plus access to a Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounted Legal Services
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas