- Flexible Working Options
- Training and development support
- A Socially responsible Company
One of the South West’s leading Accountancy firms are seeking an in house Payroll Manager. Responsible for a portfolio of clients across a range of industry sectors, including sole-traders, partnerships, and limited companies.
As a Payroll Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that the clients in your portfolio receive the best possible client experience.
Payroll Manager Responsibilities:
- Registering new PAYE schemes with HMRC and setting up client payrolls.
- Review and create payroll policies and procedures in line with current legislation.
- Provide advice on tax and payment laws within the UK.
- HMRC compliance checks and HMRC audits
- You will ensure staff under your responsibility are mentored, and developed,
Payroll Manager Requirements:
- You will have proven experience within a similar role with preferred CIPP qualification
- Strong knowledge of End-to-End payroll
- Supervisory experience of staff.
- Full driving licence
- Planning and organisation, Self-motivation, Flexibility, and adaptability.
- Familiarity with the IT systems.
- Flexible working
- Development and training support
- Employer Pension contribution
- WPA Health Insurance
Should this be an opportunity you would like to learn more about please contact