Our client is looking to recruit a Payroll Assistant to join their distinguished, highly regarded accountancy firm on either a full-time or part-time basis. Based in Exeter, your main responsibility will be managing client payrolls from end to end. You should already have prior administration experience, ideally achieved within a payroll/finance-centered environment.
What will you be doing as a Payroll Assistant?
- Liaising with clients to ensure that you possess the relevant information in order to run their payrolls.
- Processing tax and allowances.
- Providing a pensions auto-enrolment service.
- Administering payroll and bank credits.
Skills/Qualifications of a Payroll Assistant:
- You will need some previous experience within administration, ideally gained within a payroll/finance-related environment.
- Excellent IT skills and proficiency in using both Microsoft Office and payroll-related software.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- An ability to work diligently under pressure within a fast-paced working environment.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Access to a Company Pension scheme
- Access to a Health Scheme
- Buy or sell holiday
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Training and development opportunities and study support
Recruitment Consultant: Christie Doderer