Cathedral Appointments is looking to recruit a Payroll Assistant to join a well-respected accountancy firm on either a full-time, or part time basis. Based in a beautiful location in Bath, your main responsibility will be managing client payrolls from end to end. You should have some sound prior administration experience, ideally within a payroll/finance centered environment.
The firm are open to applicants who would be looking to spend a portion of their working week based in the Bristol office.
What will you be doing as a Payroll Assistant?
- Liaising with clients to ensure that you possess the relevant information in order to run their payrolls.
- Processing tax and allowances.
- Providing a pensions auto-enrolment service.
- Administering payroll and bank credits.
Skills/Qualifications of a Payroll Assistant:
- Some previous experience within administration, ideally gained within a payroll/finance related environment.
- Excellent IT skills and proficiency in using both Microsoft Office and payroll related software.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- An ability to work diligently under pressure within a fast-paced working environment.
- Competitive Salary
- Generous holiday entitlement + option to buy or sell holiday
- Access to a Company Pension Scheme
- Access to a Health Scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Opportunities for Hybrid working
- Opportunities for Training and Development
Recruitment Consultant: Jo Howell.