- Hybrid Working 60/40 (once trained)
- 25 days of Annual leave plus Bank holidays with added Christmas office close down
- £22-23k Per annum DOE
Our client, a world leading manufacturer, are seeking to recruit Payroll administrator who will be Reporting to the Group Financial Controller to prepare and process monthly payroll to set timescales based from their Head Office based in Tiverton. The successful candidate will have strong accounts experience, Payroll experience preferred, however training can be provided.
Payroll Administrator Responsibilities:
- Prepare and process monthly payroll to set timescales
- Calculate wages and salaries to include shift payments, overtime compensation, and pension contributions
- Issue employees’ salaries by electronic transfer and calculate pay raises and bonuses
- Resolve issues line managers or employees have with timesheets, payslips, and other payroll matters
Payroll Administrator Requirements:
- Strong experience within an accounts department
- Payroll knowledge and experience preferred (however training can be provided)
- Knowledge of Sage Payroll or other payroll applications/systems (preferred)
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office suite
- A sharp eye for detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Cashback healthcare plan
- Free on-site parking
- Cost of living salary increases
- 5% pension scheme
- Local store discounts
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Christmas office shutdown – time to spend with love ones!
Recruitment Consultant: Christie Doderer
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!