- Part time (28 hr/wk) Flexibility on the days worked.
- Free Counselling Helpline
- Death in Service Scheme
Our client, based in the heart of Exeter, is seeking to recruit a Parish Secretary, to manage the administrative, secretarial support and office resources required to ensure the smooth running of the Parish and to enable the Parish Priest to carry out his responsibilities. The successful candidate will be given scope to develop the role.
Parish Secretary responsibilities:
- Welcome callers and deal with routine enquiries and requests either in person, on the telephone or via email
- Maintain an efficient office filing system and accurately update the database
- Payment of invoices
- Produce booklets, service sheets and word-processing Prayers of the Faithful and Mass Intentions
Parish Secretary requirements:
- Proficient IT skills, in particular, the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint/Publisher
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload to respond to changing demands
- 10% employer pension contribution
- Death in service scheme which is 3 times salary
- Extra time off on the day before Christmas Eve and the day after New Year’s in addition to Maunday Thursday
- Free 24/7 counselling helpline
- Clergy car scheme
- private onsite parking space available
If you would like to find out more details, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Dani Osborne