Flexible/Hybrid working | Competitive Salary | Access to Company Pension |
Our client, a team of highly trained Chartered Accountants and Financial Planners are looking for a Paraplanner to join their Wimborne office to support their Financial Planner, along with Directors and Management, in their endeavours to provide high quality advice and service to their individual, corporate, and trust clients. The Paraplanner should have an awareness of business flow and maintain high standards of accuracy utilising available software or technological resources wherever possible.
Paraplanner responsibilities include: -
- Preparing and maintaining the client files
- Preparing recommendations
- Issuing recommendations
- Implementation and updates of company documents
- Act as point of contact for both client and external parties
Paraplanner requirements include: -
- Working towards or achievement of Level 4 in Financial Planning
- Understanding of the Financial Planning process
- Ability to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision
- Excellent inter‐personal skills, both written and verbal
- Good IT skills with working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to multi‐task and prioritise effectively
Your Benefits for a Paraplanner: -
- Competitive Salary
- Training and development opportunities
- Access to a Company Pension
- Flexible/Hybrid working
If you have the ability to handle pressure and meet tight deadlines whilst also being personable and a team player, then this could be the perfect role for you.
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Joanne Howell