Our client is looking to recruit a candidate ideally with a background and knowledge of Compliance, DBS Pension transfer and Paraplanning on a full-time, permanent basis. Based both WFH & in offices in Torquay.
You will be undertaking duties such as pre-assessing cases and updating Compliance documents. The successful candidate should ideally have some prior knowledge and experience in writing Pension reports and could usefully possess a PTS qualification for DB transfers. CII Level 4 would be desirable or be working towards qualification, and study would be supported. The salary range is wide to consider candidates with either some or plenty of experience and could be part-time if this were to suit.
Compliance - New Business:
- Pre-assessing cases (DB Transfers/Equity Release/New Advisers).
- Undergoing the process of checking files.
- Undertaking Investment Planner Updates.
- ATEB – Conducting suitability report system updates.
- Effectively using FE Analytics.
- Making updates to compliance Documents such as client agreements and Corporate Documents such as Operations summaries, registers, T&C plans, and annual declarations.
- Conducting annual staff testing.
- Communicating with staff about compliance updates via email.
- Holding quarterly adviser meetings as well as Investment Committee Meetings.
- Writing Pension and Investment Reports.
- Analysis of Pension transfer.
- Updating template documents on Intellifo via Document Designer.
- Some demonstrable experience in Pension report writing.
- PTS qualification for DB transfers (desirable).
This role offers a competitive salary. If you are a highly driven and motivated individual with some previous experience in writing Pension reports, this opportunity could definitely be for you.
Recruitment Consultant: Joanne Howell
Closing Date: All suitable candidates will be submitted as soon as received; our client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date. Please note that due to the volume of applications, if you haven’t received a response within 5 days of applying, then unfortunately on this occasion you won’t have been successful.