Our client, a forward-thinking Law firm, is looking to recruit a Paralegal/Trainee Fee Earner to join their Exeter based team on a full-time, permanent basis. Your role will be centered around supporting Qualified Solicitors within the firm’s Residential Conveyancing Department to manage their caseloads. This role would be suited to a recent graduate or somebody already working within a legal practice, who is eager to qualify as a Legal Executive, Licensed Conveyancer or Solicitor.
What will you be doing as a Trainee Fee Earner?
- Working alongside and collaborating with Qualified Solicitors within the firm’s Residential Conveyancing Department.
- Working within areas of Residential Property Law including advising clients on the buying and selling of properties, the transferring of equity, shared ownership and re-mortgages.
- Eventually, you will be taking on and managing your own caseload of Residential Property matters.
- Promoting new business ideas in order to contribute to the firm’s development.
Skills/Qualifications of a Trainee Fee Earner:
- You may be a recent graduate or somebody already working within a legal practice, who is looking to qualify as a Legal Executive, Licensed Conveyancer or Solicitor.
- You will have strong attention to detail and thrive when working under pressure to meet deadlines with ease.
- You will be highly organised with excellent communication skills which enable you to establish and maintain long-lasting client relationships.
- Working well as part of a team is an essential skill for success in this role.
- Highly competitive salary
- Study support and career progression opportunities
- A supportive and friendly working environment
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas.