Our client, a well-respected Law firm, is looking to recruit a Paralegal/Trainee Fee Earner to join their Exeter based team on a full-time, permanent basis. Your role will be centered around supporting Qualified Solicitors within the firm’s Commercial Property Department to manage their caseloads. This role would be suited to a recent graduate or somebody already working within a legal practice, who is eager to qualify as a Legal Executive or a Solicitor.
What will you be doing as a Trainee Fee Earner?
- Working alongside and collaborating with Qualified Solicitors within the firm’s Commercial Property Department.
- Assisting with matters within areas of Commercial Property Law including leases, secured lending, and landlord and tenant buying and selling.
- With time, you will be taking on and managing your own caseload of Commercial Property matters.
- Engaging in the promotion of new business ideas in order to contribute to the firm’s development.
Skills/Qualifications of a Trainee Fee Earner:
- You may be a recent graduate or somebody already working within a legal practice, who is looking to qualify as a Legal Executive or a Solicitor.
- You will possess strong attention to detail and thrive when working under pressure to meet deadlines with ease.
- You will be highly organised with excellent communication skills which enable you to establish and maintain long-lasting client relationships.
- Working well as part of a team is an essential skill for success in this role.
- Highly competitive salary
- Study support and career progression opportunities
- A supportive and friendly working environment
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas.