Our client, a dynamic and reputable Law firm based in Exeter, is looking to recruit a Paralegal/Trainee Fee Earner to join their Medical Negligence team on a full-time, permanent basis. Your role will be centered around providing support to Fee Earners in managing their caseloads of Medical Negligence matters. You will have excellent administrative skills as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
What will you be doing as a Medical Negligence Paralegal/Trainee Fee Earner?
- Helping in managing varying caseloads of Medical Negligence matters, including but not limited to claims against Hospital Trusts, GPs, Dentists and Ambulance Trusts.
- Communicating with clients and assisting with document preparation and case management.
- Contributing to the business development of the Medical Negligence department.
Skills/Qualifications of a Medical Negligence Paralegal/Trainee Fee Earner:
- You will be a Law Graduate or equivalent, ideally with some experience gained within Medical Negligence or even Personal Injury
- You will have impeccable administrative skills and outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- You will be IT literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Word and possible experience of using a case management system.
- You will work well in a team environment and be able to meet challenging deadlines with ease.
- Inherent motivation and a strong sense of initiative are essential for this role.
- Competitive Salary
- A supportive and friendly working environment
- Opportunities for training and development
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas