COMPETITIVE SALARY | 20 HR/WK OVER 5 DAYS | GENEROUS COMPANY BENEFITS
Part-time PA/Personal Assistant vacancy with a highly successful manufacturer of personal care products. The Role of the PA to the Directors is to provide administration support to the President, Vice President, Operations and Wellington site senior team as required.
This is a Part-Time role, 20 hours per week over 5 days based on site in Wellington, therefore locality to Wellington would be advantageous.
PA/Personal Assistant Responsibilities include: -
- Overseeing President/Vice President calendars.
- The booking and preparation of internal and external meetings
- Booking hotels, restaurants, travel and organising travel visas
- Arranging training days and other large group internal events/ meetings
- Prepare confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements for potential or future customers/suppliers
- Logistics planning and support for key customer visits
PA/Personal Assistant Requirements include: -
- IT Skills Qualification – Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint, & Outlook.
- Ability to confidently use the internet.
- Good standards of Numeracy and Literacy.
- Communication Skills - professional and diplomatic.
- Strong Organisational Skills and the ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Confident about raising issues and questions.
- Driving licence
- At least 5 year’s secretarial/admin experience, 2 of which should be at director level.
Benefits for role of PA/Personal Assistant:
The company like its team to feel rewarded for a job well done. As well as a competitive salary we offer
- Generous holiday allowance plus bank holidays
- Employee Healthcare cash plan
- On-site staff shop
- Free car parking on site
- Upgraded staff canteen and welfare facilities catered at our Wellington site by award-winning catering service
- Generous colleague pension scheme
- Company sick pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Technology purchase scheme
- Discounted cinema tickets
- Discounted high street and online retailer scheme
- Discounted gym membership
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Dani Osborne