Full-time or Part-time | Flexible Working
Cathedral Appointments is the longest established independent Recruitment Consultancy in the local area, and we enjoy an enviable reputation as experts in recruitment across a host of key professions. Our reputation has been built on nurturing trusted relationships with people over time and delivering quality and professional service time and again. We have a unique team culture of professionalism, integrity, and fun.
This is a unique and multifaceted role with responsibilities that are wide and varied. Working as part of our Administration team you will be supporting the Recruitment Team & Directors as they find talent to fill vacancies for great companies across the South West. It is a fun, fast-paced opportunity, where no two days will be the same. You will meet wonderful people, learn new skills, develop your career and be part of this dynamic, fast-growing business.
- You have experience working in administration supporting others
- You have a positive 'can-do' attitude
- You are confident and very much a people person
- You are keen to learn, curious with your questions, and have some commercial understanding, or at least an interest in understanding the commercial side of a business
- You are a great communicator, you’re happy to speak on the phone, work over email and chat in person
- Hybrid working with a combination of office and home working
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Lots of opportunities to learn and develop your career
- Team events
- Bonus Incentives
If this role sounds fun and challenging and can take you on the next part of your career journey, apply today.
Recruitment Consultant: Clodagh Murphy