Hybrid working // Up to £45k // flexible working hours
We have an exciting opportunity for a Network Administrator to join the IT team in a renowned Southwestern company, based out of Exeter. You will be a proactive self-starter committed to providing technical support for around 200 users and being a core part of the company’s huge growth plans.
Network Administrator Responsibilities
• Build, deploy and administer the corporate network, servers (physical and virtual) and SANs. Ongoing monitoring and optimisation to maintain high availability.
• Design and maintenance of MS-Windows Active Directory.
• Configure and maintain network routing, switching and Wi-Fi AP hardware and all aspects of internal IT systems infrastructure.
• Manage ISP services inc. MX / SSL etc.
• Management of our internal IP phone systems and voice / SIP comms.
The Ideal Network Administrator Candidate:
• A computer related degree or relevant professional certification and accreditation is preferred.
• Experience as a Certified MS Network Administrator or Engineer (MCP/MCSA/MCSE) or relevant position managing secure networks in a MS-Windows environment in a multi-disciplined, enterprise organisation.
• Strong network hardware knowledge and experience with a history of successful design, specification, build, installation, and configuration of virtual network platforms; inc. Host, SAN and NAS infrastructure.
• Trained / certified with demonstrable knowledge of Windows Server and desktop operating systems configuration & troubleshooting Active Directory is essential for this position.
• SCCM/MECM skills would be advantageous.
• Experience of Azure and Mail 365 configuration and administration would be advantageous.
• Trained / certified in virtual server network technologies, specifically ESXi and VMware 6.5 and above configuration and administration. VCP accreditation advantageous.
• Skilled in all aspects of Veaam configuration and administration.
• Very strong TCP/IP networking, DNS, DHCP and LAN/WAN/VLAN skills. Experience of HP and Cisco switches and routers with fibre is preferable. CCNA/CCNP accreditation advantageous.
• Very strong Powershell / CLI scripting skills are required.
Recruiter: Emma Dudley-Hammatt