We are seeking an experienced .Net Developer to join a dynamic, market-leading, and rapidly growing eCommerce business based in Newton Abbot. The role is offered on a remote basis so candidates can be based anywhere in the UK and will be supported by a great team of developers.
You will be part of a team, maintaining and building new features and components for existing Sitecore sites, as well as contributing to the setting up and porting of legacy sites into the Sitecore estate. You will work closely with project delivery teams and delivery partners and help refine, define, and uphold our development practices and standards.
.Net Developer responsibilities include:
- Develop new features and maintenance and refactor existing ones.
- Conduct code reviews/pull requests.
- Create unit tests and contribute to the review of unit test coverage.
- Contribute to Project ceremonies, estimations, and technical acceptance criteria.
- Contribute to and police coding standards.
Requirements of a .Net Developer:
- Excellent .NET/ASP.NET MVC & .NET Core knowledge.
- Demonstrable knowledge of System Integrations.
- Working experience within Agile Frameworks (Scrum/Kanban).
- Visual Studio 2017/2019.
- Outstanding problem solving and logical thinking skills.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and client-server software architecture.
- GIT knowledge.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing, market-leading business in a remotely-based role. You would be joining an experienced and supportive team and will receive a range of excellent benefits. Apply today for more information!
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!