Our client, a well-established wealth management business, requires a Mortgage Advisor – Equity Release to join their busy team. Our client is looking for a combined sales advisor and business development manager to assist with growing the brand and developing business opportunities throughout the South West. You will grow and manage a client book of your own, respond to business enquiries and meet with prospects and existing clients.
The ideal candidate will have CeMAP qualifications and have worked with a mortgage advice environment.
Excellent benefits are on offer, including remote working, unlimited commission and bonus structures, freedom to run your books like your own business, cover of travel expenses and funding of equity release exams.
• Responding to and following up on new business enquiries
• Meeting with prospects and existing clients face to face, or via phone / video call from initial meeting to presentation of advice
• Lead generation through meetings with appropriate local businesses
• Sales administration
• Explore new marketing opportunities
• Arrange and host talks / seminars with potential clients / professional networks
• Build lasting relationships with local businesses and referrers
• CeMAP or equivalent (essential)
• Excellent communication skills – telephone & face to face
• Ability to manage own diary – meetings with clients and local businesses
• Confidence to present advice in front of potential and existing clients
• Hunger & desire to grow a client book
• Literacy skills to write client suitability letters
• Certificate in Equity Release (preferred but not essential)
• Self-motivated & driven to grow business opportunities
• Relaxed under pressure