Our client, a highly regarded, forward-thinking Law firm based in Exeter, is looking to recruit a Medical Negligence Solicitor or Legal Executive. The successful candidate will be able to run their own varied caseload of Medical Negligence matters.
What will you be doing as a Medical Negligence Solicitor?
- Dealing with a wide and varied caseload of Medical Negligence matters including but not limited to claims against Hospital trusts, GPs, Dentists and Ambulance Trusts.
- Attending networking events in order to raise the profile of the firm, the department, and yourself.
- Contributing towards the development of the Medical Negligence department.
Skills/Qualifications of a Medical Negligence Solicitor:
- You will be a qualified Legal Executive or Solicitor with substantial experience gained within a reputable Medical Negligence department.
- You will be able to prioritise effectively and meet deadlines with ease.
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A flexible approach to work and an ability to work well in a team environment are essential for this role.
- You will have a full, clean UK driving licence and access to a car.
- Competitive Salary
- A supportive and friendly working environment
- Opportunities for training and development
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas