• Supportive team environment • 25 days holiday per annum • Can be based from either Exeter or Truro
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join a well-regarded law firm on a permanent basis. Based from either the Exeter or Truro office, you will be joining an enthusiastic and dynamic team that recognises and rewards employees for their achievements.
Marketing Coordinator responsibilities include: -
- Implement day-to-day business development activities and manage a robust client feedback process
- Identify and attract new clients, and in B2B situations support the winning of new business opportunities
- Support the preparation of tenders and new business pitches
Marketing Coordinator requirements include: -
- Previous experience of working in Marketing or Business Development, ideally within a legal industry or professional services firm
- Educated to A-level or NVQ / Diploma level 3 is essential for this role
- Takes ownership over tasks, excellent teamwork skills, and ability to remain calm under pressure
Package for Marketing Coordinator:
You will enjoy a great benefits package and will receive all the support and guidance you need to follow your development goals.
For more information, apply today!
Ref: DO 8609
Recruitment Consultant: Dani Osborne