£30K-£44K DOE | SUPPORTIVE CULTURE | GENEROUS COMPANY BENEFITS
If you would like to be part of one of the fastest-growing global networks in the cosmetics and personal care industry. Based in Wellington, reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the Maintenance Engineer will contribute to the planned and reactive maintenance activities with a focus on collaborating to achieve optimum efficiencies from the equipment as well as collaborating with the wider Engineering team to support ongoing Process Engineering and Continuous Improvement projects. This could be the Role for you! You’ll be a valued and critical part of the Engineering team as the Wider site is supported through its continued growth and improvement activities.
Maintenance Engineer responsibilities include: -
- You’ll be liaising with other business functions on maintenance activities, ensuring minimal impact to the business, and maintaining CMMS to keep accurate data and records
- You’ll support the CI initiative by recommending changes to working methods or cost-saving activities
- You’ll support the factory by carrying out start-up and shut-down procedures.
- You will support operational performance by leading problem-solving activities, promptly responding to work requests and supporting the programme of equipment installations and upgrades.
- Focus on supporting the Health and Safety culture by ensuring risk assessments are conducted and recorded, encouraging Safety compliance and safe working practices.
Maintenance Engineer requirements include: -
- Previous experience in FMCG or a similar production industry
- Qualification in Engineering based subject (HNC or equivalent)
- Ability to operate computer-based maintenance systems
- Proven to operate across multiple Engineering disciplines
- Ability to build strong working relationships across multiple business functions
Benefits for the Maintenance Engineer:
This is a fantastic opportunity If you have a passion for being hands-on in your job. The Engineering team are professional and supportive with a vision to continually develop and upskill. Within the Engineering team, you’ll see a clear path to success in your future with them This job could be perfect for you. The company like its team to feel rewarded for a job well done. As well as a competitive salary we offer
- Generous holiday allowance plus bank holidays
- Employee Healthcare cash plan
- On-site staff shop
- Free car parking on site
- Upgraded staff canteen and welfare facilities catered at our Wellington site by award-winning catering service
- Generous colleague pension scheme
- Company sick pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Technology purchase scheme
- Discounted cinema tickets
- Discounted high street and online retailer scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- And there's more!
If you would like to find out more details about this role, apply today!
Recruitment Consultant: Ben Gayler