Cathedral Appointments is looking for a Locum Residential Conveyancer to join a firm in Exeter as soon as possible. This role would suit a qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer who is immediately available and looking for temporary work. There will be a permanent position available if this is of interest. High rates of pay available and hybrid working will be considered.
What will you be doing as a Locum Residential Conveyancer?
- You will run an existing caseload of varied Residential Conveyancing matters
- You will support other fee earners in the team with their cases
Skills/Qualifications of a Locum Residential Conveyancer?
- You will be a qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Residential Conveyancer with a minimum of 2 years’ PQE
- It is essential that you have prior experience of dealing with Residential Conveyancing matters and experience of handling a busy caseload
- High rates of pay
- Flexible working hours to suit you
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas