Our client, a reputable Law firm based in Exeter, is looking to recruit a Legal Support Assistant to join their Real Estate team on a full-time, permanent basis. Your role will be based around providing helpful support to Fee Earners in managing their day-to-day duties. You will possess prior experience as a Legal Secretary and/or PA, which will have ideally been gained from working within Property.
What will you be doing as a Legal Support Assistant?
- Providing PA support to Fee Earners including diary management, organising meetings, booking events and contributing to the firm’s business development.
- Undertaking extensive typing duties, as well as document production.
- Organising your own daily workflow to be able to support Fee Earners effectively.
- Maintaining compliant and accurate file management systems to include client care letters, audits and file reviews.
- Drafting of correspondence and dealing with post-completion matters.
Skills/Qualifications of a Legal Support Assistant:
- You will possess some previous experience working as a Legal Secretary and/or PA, which will have ideally been gained from within the Property sector but this is not essential.
- You will have impeccable typing skills and will be able to meet deadlines with ease.
- You will be highly organised with strong attention to detail and an ability to manage your own workload effectively.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work well in a team will be essential for this role.
- You will be dedicated to a career in Legal Support and intent upon providing a consistently impeccable service.
- Hybrid Working
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Access to an onsite Gym
- Pension Scheme
- Access to a Life Assurance scheme
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Pay
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Free Legal Services to Staff
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas