Cathedral Appointments has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary/PA to join our client’s Family team in Exeter. The successful candidate will have solid prior experience working as a Legal Secretary, ideally within Family Law and will be used to working in a fast-paced and professional environment. This role is office based but there is free onsite parking available.
What will you be doing as a Legal Secretary?
- Undertaking general legal secretarial duties including producing high volume, accurate typing work through digital dictation, and general administration
- You will be supporting a Head of Department and will be responsible for managing the HOD’s diary
- You will deal with client telephone calls and email enquiries
Skills/Qualifications of a Legal Secretary:
- You will be an experienced Legal Secretary with a typing speed of at least 65wpm and a knowledge of digital dictation
- Ideally you will have experience working within Family Law
- You will possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You will be focussed upon delivering excellent client care
- You will be highly organised with strong attention to detail and an ability to meet challenging deadlines with ease
- Strong IT skills
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays plus additional time off over Christmas
- Free onsite parking
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas