Our client, a traditional, well-established law firm, is looking to recruit a Legal Secretary to join their Residential Conveyancing team on a full-time, permanent basis. Based in a beautiful Cullompton location, you will be responsible for supporting fee earners throughout their day-to-day duties. You will be an experienced Legal Secretary, ideally with at least 2 years’ experience (preferably in the field of Conveyancing but other disciplines may be considered).
What will you be doing as a Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary?
- Providing general support to fee earners.
- Taking care to always provide the highest quality customer service, in compliance with the company’s procedures.
- Communicating with clients whether that be in person, or over the telephone.
- Overseeing and updating client files.
- Engaging with daily administrative duties
Skills/Qualifications of a Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary:
- An experienced Legal Secretary, ideally with at least 2 years’ experience (preferably within Conveyancing but other disciplines may be considered).
- Typing speeds of 60 WPM or more.
- Sound administrative capabilities and impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- An ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
- An ability to thrive under pressure and meet deadlines with ease.
- A candidate who is friendly, motivated and professional.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work outside of the city.
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas.