Cathedral Appointments has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join the Property team of our lovely client based in Kingsbridge.
What will you be doing as a Legal Secretary?
- You will produce documents by means of audio and/or copy typing
- You will make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain the relevant fee earner’s diary
- You will maintain client files to a high standard and you will deal with daily filing, and the opening and closing files
- You will deal with clients, professional contacts and others over the telephone and in person, taking accurate messages and dealing with simple enquiries when able to do so
Skills/Qualifications of a Legal Secretary?
- Ideally, you will have some Legal Secretary or Conveyancing Assistant experience
- You will have speedy and accurate typing skills
- You will have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You will be competent using Microsoft Office products (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Lovely Office Environment
- Competitive Salary
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas