Our client, a leading, specialist Law firm based in Taunton, has a fantastic opportunity for a Legal Claims Advisor to join them on a full-time, permanent basis. Your role will be centered around building rapport with potential clients, and collating the information given in a claim. This role would suit either someone who already has some legal experience and who is looking for the next step in their career or a very driven Law Graduate who is looking to kickstart their career.
This role will be office based to begin with throughout the training period, so it is important that you are within a commutable distance of Taunton. However, there is the potential for some hybrid working in the future.
Varying shift patterns may be required occasionally, so a willingness to be flexible is important.
What will you be doing as a Legal Claims Advisor?
- You will be required to build a rapport with potential clients both over the phone and in person and ensure that all initial details involving the potential claim are obtained
- You will need to collate all of the information regarding the potential claim and you will be required to type this up clearly and concisely.
- You will be required to prepare all the necessary documentation in relation to taking on a new claim and you will also be required to advise clients if the firm are unable to take the claim on
- You will need to explain the legal process to potential clients and also discuss complex legal matters
- You will also have to inform potential clients of the benefits of working with the firm
Skills/Qualifications of a Legal Claims Advisor:
- You will have some legal experience already or you will be a Law Graduate looking to start your career
- You will have excellent customer service skills with demonstrable evidence of building rapport with customers/clients both over the phone and in person
- You will have strong IT and typing skills
- You will be a team player who is flexible and dedicated with the ability to work effectively and efficiently
- You will have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- You will have a confident, positive and professional telephone manner
- You will have the ability to ‘talk and type’ directly into an electronic enquiry document
- Potential for Hybrid working
- Access to a Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 15 days paid sick leave
- Death in Service benefit
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to a Discretionary Bonus Scheme
Recruitment Consultant : Sophia Damshenas