Our client is looking to recruit a Legal Cashier to join a dynamic, forward-thinking law firm based in Exeter. The role’s duties will include dealing with every day client receipts, payments and other transactions. The ideal candidate would have some previous Legal Cashier experience and excellent administrative skills.
- Everyday administration of client receipts, payments and similar transactions.
- Liasing and reporting when needed to the Head Cashier.
- Making sure that Solicitors Accounts Rules are honoured.
- Dealing with general Billing duties and preparing cheques.
- Undertaking daily banking functions including bank reconciliations.
- Processing both bank and telegraphic transfers.
- Posting ledgers and time records.
- Some previous Legal Cashier experience (advantageous).
- Sound knowledge of IT systems.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- Somebody with a strong work ethic and keen attention to detail.
- An individual who is highly numerate and who enjoys working with numbers.
- Someone who is highly organised, self-motivated and can use their initiative well.
- Highly competitive salary
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- Opportunities for training and development
Recruitment Consultant: Joanne Howell