Cathedral Appointments is looking to recruit a Legal Assistant to join the Residential Conveyancing team of a well-established law firm in Plymouth. The successful candidate will either be a Conveyancing Assistant or Legal Secretary with exposure to Residential Conveyancing work, or a Law Graduate or equivalent with a passion to pursue a career within Residential Conveyancing. This role will be office based.
What will you be doing as a Legal Assistant?
- You will work as part of a team supporting the Residential Conveyancing fee earners
- You will liaise with clients via email, over the telephone and in person
- You will assist the fee earners with general administration
Skills/Qualifications of a Private Client Paralegal:
- You will be a Law Graduate, ideally with prior experience working as a Conveyancing Assistant or Legal Secretary. However, this client will also consider a Graduate with a desire to pursue their career within Residential Conveyancing
- You will have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- You will be reliable, motivated and keen to progress your career
- Opportunities for training and progression, including the opportunity to secure a Training Contract
- Friendly working environment
- Free parking either onsite or nearby
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays plus additional leave over Christmas period
- Discretionary bonuses
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas