Our client, a progressive and reputable Law Firm, is looking to recruit a Private Client Legal Assistant to join their Wellington office on a full-time, permanent basis. Your role will include tasks such as meeting with clients, preparing documents, and organising property sales. You will have a first-class degree as well as impeccable communication skills.
What will you be doing as a Private Client Legal Assistant?
- Meeting with and taking client instructions.
- Preparing documents for both clients and the Supervising Partner.
- Registering deaths and organising funerals where the firm is Executor.
- Organising property sales and paying out legacies.
- Undertaking Will and LPA signings.
Skills/Qualifications of a Private Client Legal Assistant:
- You will possess a solid first-class degree.
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as an ability to consistently deliver impeccable client service.
- An ability to work flexibly and meet tight deadlines with ease is essential in this role.
- Competitive Salary
- Access to a Company Pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Availability of private medical healthcare and gym membership.
Recruitment Consultant: Sophia Damshenas