This role is perfect for someone who is either a graduate or looking to gain experience within a laboratory setting. This role requires someone who has a keen eye for details, is very organised, and has a willingness to learn.
- 12-month fixed-term contract
- 8:30 - 17:00 / 9:00 - 17:30
- great company benefits
Our client is looking for a Sample Assistant to assist in the daily tasks within their laboratory. Our client is a producer of fragrances, flavourings, and nutritional supplements. As a Sample Assistant, you will be:
- ensuring samples are sent on time and are fully traceable on SAP
- managing all deliveries to the lab, ensuring all samples are clearly labeled, stock is rotated and replacements are being ordered
- ensuring the laboratory is fully stocked up with equipment and completing daily and weekly procedures
- Order juices, consumables, flavours, colour, and market samples. Decant juices, label with full traceability.
Experience required as a Sample Assistant:
- previous experience working with food or drink (it's beneficial to have certificates or knowledge around food hygiene practices)
If this role interests you, please send us your application.
Recruitment Consultant: Christie Doderer
REF: CD 8628