Our client, a well-respected Investment Management firm based in Dorset, is on the lookout for a Junior Wealth Advisor to join its advisory team on a full-time, permanent basis. You will be required to have sound knowledge of investments, tax and estate planning, savings and money management. You should have some demonstrable prior experience in a financial advisory setting.
What will you be doing as a Junior Wealth Advisor?
- Ensuring that client files are maintained to the highest possible standard.
- Taking responsibility for your own client bank which will be sourced by the firm.
- Making financial recommendations to clients based upon their individual needs.
- Keeping up to date with the current marketplace and providing information to clients on both pre-existing and up-and-coming products and services.
Skills/Qualifications of a Junior Wealth Advisor:
- You should have some demonstrable previous experience within a financial advisory setting.
- You should possess demonstrable practical awareness and up to date knowledge of retail financial products and current regulatory expectations.
- You will have a proactive approach towards working with keen attention to detail.
- You will be a problem-solver who can prioritise tasks effectively.
- Company Pension
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays) rising to 30 days with increasing length of service
- Medical Insurance with income protection, as well as critical illness cover
- Death in Service
- Private healthcare
Recruitment Consultant: Joanne Howell