Our client is on the lookout for an IT Project Manager to join their team in Plymouth on a full-time, permanent basis. Your role will be centered around overseeing a project cycle from preparation to delivery. You should be a self-starter with sound project management experience, as well as some knowledge of agile project management principles.
This role will be Hybrid, so there is an expectation to work from the firm’s Plymouth office a couple days a week.
What will you be doing as an IT Project Manager?
- Providing cost estimates and proposals, scoping projects, creating project plans and timelines, running risk assessments and ensuring quality output.
- Overseeing projects in their onboarding phase, liaising with teams and managing client expectations.
- Monitoring the operations of projects to include forecasting of resourcing, budget and burndown.
- Communicating with clients day to day and representing their needs.
- Collaborating with senior management to ensure the consistent motivation of the team.
Skills/Qualifications of an IT Project Manager:
- You should be a self-starter with excellent project management experience.
- You will have also gained some experience running projects from beginning to end, and applying agile project management principles.
- You will have impeccable communication skills and an ability to build and maintain long-lasting client relationships.
- You will be able to work well independently and as part of a team.
- A bonus day off for your birthday, plus an extra annual leave day for each year of service up to a maximum of 27 days, excluding bank holidays.
- Team activities and days out.
- Volunteering leave of two days per year.
- Annual salary reviews
- Career progression + development opportunities.
- Access to Private Healthcare
- Bike to work Scheme.
- Access to healthy and organic fruit.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
Recruitment Consultant: Lynsey Skinner.